[thelist] File recovery?

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Tue Jun 26 15:50:37 CDT 2007

> But I'm sure happens to
> everyone.  I just thought with this bunch, perhaps someone knew and
> would be interested in talking it up with me.

true enough :)

> Agreed that preparation is key, however, the TODO list is
> hierarchical and
> that's a bit down the list.  Perhaps I should bump it up a
> bit.

and if you're working for someone else (as an employee) make sure they
realize the importance and build it into costs, so it's not considered
'wasted' time.

it's the old 'sharpening the axe' thingy again.

and reminding myself endlessly, 'cause guess what I do to myself *way*
too often . . .