[thelist] File recovery?

Jon Molesa rjmolesa at consoltec.net
Tue Jun 26 21:26:25 CDT 2007

*On Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 01:50:37PM -0700 Joel D Canfield <joel at streamliine.com> wrote:

> and if you're working for someone else (as an employee) make sure they
> realize the importance and build it into costs, so it's not considered
> 'wasted' time.

Actually when I told the boss about what happened she asked, "I thought
you told me that everything is being backed up?"  I agreed, but the
truth is that the only backup I've ever mentioned or that is taking
place at the moment, is the backup that is the nature of raid5.  Which,
as far as I know, is only useful in the event of disk failure.  So this
was my reminder to back of the code a bit and bump this item's priority.

--
Jon Molesa
rjmolesa at consoltec.net
if you're bored or curious