[thelist] simple .NET regex problem

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 27 11:18:58 CDT 2007

Hi kids (been a while, no?)

I'm trying to do some simple regexing, and I'm stumped. A sample string:

[KEYWORD text%3D'run-on sentence' word%3D'run-on sentence' definition%3D'two or more sentences that are written together and are separated by a comma or no mark of punctuation at all']

I'm trying to get the quoted text after the "text%3D", and for some reason, I can't get it to work. I would guess something like \[KEYWORD text%3D'(.*)' would do the trick, but it appears the word 'text' is causing problems? Halp?

sgd