[thelist] JOB: Portland, OR - Project Manager

Megan Holbrook meganwh at wi.rr.com
Fri Jun 29 12:27:39 CDT 2007

Posting this for a friend - please DO NOT reply to me, but to
joaquin at metaltoad.com

Company: Metal Toad Media
Job: Project Manager
schedule tasks and manage project time constraints. Additional
responsibilities include managing the QA effort and bug resolution.

Metal Toad Media is a web development company based in the Portland
Oregon area. Our focus is open-source development projects primarily
using PHP and MySQL. Our current projects include a number of
interesting start ups, custom video, mobile & mapping applications
including one for the North West division of Verizon Wireless.

Metal Toad Media is pleased to offer competitive salaries and benefits
in a friendly, casual work environment. We're looking for an
experienced, motivated project manager to join our development team.

Requirements:
* 2 to 3+ years of project management experience
* Strong technical knowledge of web development
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Sound judgment and problem analysis skills are essential
* Ability to review business requirements, discuss solutions, and
accurately assess workload
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience is required
Megan Holbrook - megan at kapow.com
Partner - Business Development
kapow, inc. (www.kapow.com) - website design, development & consulting

Most recent website launches:
Skirball Cultural Center (www.skirball.org)
Declare Yourself (www.declareyourself.com)
Righteous Persons Foundation (www.righteouspersons.org)

kapow, inc. Milwaukee               kapow, inc. Los Angeles
2405 E. Wyoming Place               1301 Montana Ave., Suite A
Milwaukee, WI 53202                 Santa Monica, CA  90403
T: 414.273.2446 * F: 414.278.9056   T: 310.394.5276 * F: 310.394.5278
www.linkedin.com/in/meganholbrook