[thelist] (asp.net 1.1) Application Path weirdness

Tab Alleman talleman at Lumpsum.com
Fri Jul 6 13:35:44 CDT 2007

Actually the / in front of the ? isn't a typo.  I CnP'd it right out of the address bar.  That's the part that really has me puzzled...but I tried your suggestion, and now I get:

http:////ClaimantList.aspx?Submit=Search&ClaimantSearch=smi

which is also no good.

So my current code is:

Response.Redirect("http://" & Replace(HttpContext.Current.Request.ServerVariables("HOST_NAME") & "/" & HttpContext.Current.Request.ApplicationPath & "/ClaimantList.aspx?Submit=Search&ClaimantSearch=" & tbSearch.Value.ToString, "//", "/"))