[thelist] Web Dev Program

j s jslist at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 9 10:10:52 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Right now I create web pages using Dreamweaver MX.  Alot of times the page won't fully display in it due to the amount of asp code in the middle of tags (like row/column tags).  Dreamweaver thinks there's a tag mistake and won't show the rest of the page.

I'm looking for a better editor.  I've tried Frontpage, Visual Studio, Sharepoint and they don't seem to be as comfortable as Dreamweaver - but I'm getting tired of not seeing my complete pages.

Do you guys have any suggestions on using an alternative?

Thanks
Jess