[thelist] retaining values in forms while alerting use mistakes

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Mon Jul 9 13:22:09 CDT 2007

Hassan,

This is probably a new topic, but I thought if you used transitional XHTML,
you could still have html in it. I guess I better head back to the library.
I would really like to put comments in elements though!

I typed that code in quickly, so I am not missing the parens, thanks for
checking though.
Cheers,
Nan