[thelist] First stab at AJAX

Ben Joyce ben.joyce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 03:15:25 CDT 2007

Hi.  Thanks for this, creating a new AJAX-enabled project worked for
me although I did find this article which may be of use to others...

ASP.NET AJAX > Configuring ASP.NET AJAX
http://ajax.asp.net/docs/ConfiguringASPNETAJAX.aspx

This topic describes the elements in the Web.config file that support
Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX. It also describes how to incorporate those
elements into the Web.config file for an existing ASP.NET application.

Cheers,

Ben

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/benbenbenbenben