[thelist] Site Check Please

Garth Hagerman hagerman at mcn.org
Fri Jul 20 18:23:38 CDT 2007

>> I just released my site for my design studio, if anyone is willing,
>> can
>> you test it out?
>>
>> http://www.phazm.com/

Hi-
A quick peek on Safari 2.0.4/Mac reveals an odd little glitch: on the
bottom of the home page there's about 100px of space which has the
gradient left and right backgrounds plus white in the middle. I
haven't checked the code to figure out what could cause such a thing,
but it doessn't happen in Firefox. I can send you a screen shot if
you'd like.

      Garth