[thelist] Alternatives to PayPal

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Sun Jul 29 14:29:17 CDT 2007

John,

I just realized I didn't answer the last two questions.I am pretty sure all
I did was give the bank routing info for the fundraising organization to
PayPal, and a contact name and email address, etc. I don't know if you need
to upgrade your account. Maybe so. The whole process was incredibly simple
so we thought it was a no brainer to add it to the website.

Is there 'setting up a Paypal merchant account' and some other way of using
Paypal to take funds that I'm mistakenly using? Am I in need of upgrading my
account somehow?

Nan