[thelist] client works sheets - good or bad or just homogeneity?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 21:33:17 CDT 2007

On 8/5/07, Alex Beston <alex.beston at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sure. Where did you find out about this stuff? Did you do contract law
> or do you just know it in your bones & so know where to start
> searching?

Martin has a lot of experience consulting on CRM projects with one of
the bigger consulting companies. I think it's one of those things you
either have experience with or you don't; although I guess
theoretically you could read up on complex sales processes or
something. I think it would be difficult to fit all the pieces
together without actually being involved in the process, though.

--
Matt Warden
Cincinnati, OH, USA