[thelist] site check please - menu problems in IE6 and lower

Sales @ Lycosa sales at lycosa.co.uk
Mon Aug 6 09:36:46 CDT 2007

> perhaps hes short of cash and finding a way to stall the payment, perhaps?

No, they have paid already. They are a great customer, and are simply
passing on comments from their users. I think it is invaluable feedback and
market research. As I use database/template for all my sites, I try to use
the same style sheets. So any real world testing can help me tweak permanent
solutions, which is fantastic. I encourage all customers to give me
feedback, good and bad!

But sometimes, you simply cannot re-create the problems, and therefore
cannot fix them. Which is why being part of this list is so brilliant.

Thanks!

Phil