[thelist] site check please

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Aug 6 10:55:22 CDT 2007

On 2007/08/06 16:37 (GMT+0100) Sales @ Lycosa apparently typed:

> Would anyone be kind enough to give my latest site a look? Any thoughts or
> criticisms most welcome! And any style issues or anything broken. Thanks.

> http://www.oystonautos.co.uk/

Depending on zoom level and font size, mechanics/technicians in the first
paragraph along with full justification can look very bad, with almost as
much whitespace on one of those lines as characters.

#rightmenu is pushed down under #content.

As is usual when text is constrained by px width containers, line lengths get
too short as text size gets larger. I don't see any apparent reason not to
set container widths in em here.

http://www.oystonautos.co.uk/menuh.css is 404.

FF 2.0.0.6.
--
"   It is impossible to rightly govern the world without
God and the Bible."                    George Washington

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409