[thelist] CSS Fix

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 6 13:31:34 CDT 2007

Hi Fred,

Part 1 and 2 work for me in as far as the small line under the word
disapears the comes back - rollsover it. This was in FF in IE no the
rollovers do not work.
I found this if its any use when I imput IE and rollovers:
Don't click 'show me' because shame on MSDN it goes 404. If you click About
Element Positioning. thats been moved but you do get there.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/Bb250500.aspx
HTH
Kate
http://julienne.wordpress.com/