[thelist] losing irritated / arrogant customers off my books

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:16:55 CDT 2007

> > 4) most if not all the problems that occured are to do with something
> > outside of my control
>
> But he is your client, and you are in charge of making sure his stuff
> works. So therefore it really is your problem.

Really? So if I fix flat tires for a living and one of my customers calls me
to say that his transmission won't shift into 2nd gear, then it's my job to
fix it? Even if the transmission problem started when he was pulling out of
my shop, I still don't see where it falls under my responsibility. If the
client's problems are out of my control why would that be my problem? Maybe
I'm missing something, but I disagree on this point.

-jeremy