[thelist] losing irritated / arrogant customers off my books

Darrell King darrellgking at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:19:16 CDT 2007

1) Ask him to state his needs and his expectations

2) Determine whether you can meet them

3) Is so, then determine how much money you would need to do so

4) If not, then determine why not

5) Provide him with your decision in a straightforward response

There should be no question about taking action. Just make sure you are both
on the same page regarding the details!