[thelist] php user management - buy, borrow or steal?

Molly Magai mollymagai at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:50:23 CDT 2007

Oh yeah - I found that one earlier, thanks for the repointing. It looks
good.

By the way, this conversation highlights my overall cluelessness about PHP.
(I know ASP classic pretty darn well...finally quit that job, and where does
it leave me? Learning PHP, is where.) Any general suggestions on resources,
what I'm missing, etc. are most welcome.

Molly

--
Molly Magai
http://mollymagai.com