[thelist] hand-coding .NET

Ben Joyce ben.joyce at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 11:11:30 CDT 2007

I have to agree with Tim's response; I also build the ASPX by hand, I
think it gives you more precise control and knowledge of what is
happening on the page, but I leave the the "code-behind" to the IDE -
there's just no need to mess about crafting all that stuff yourself.

Debugging .net code is a joy in VS's IDE :)

--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/benbenbenbenben