[thelist] gallery software (php)

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Aug 7 11:12:04 CDT 2007

  Hi Evolters

For future reference, I am wondering who out there might be inclined
and/or experienced in setting up Gallery software...
http://gallery.menalto.com/

And approx how much you would charge to do so... I host client sites on
Dreamhost and seem to work with / encounter a fair number of artists,
for whom I think this software would work well.  I don't like the "one
click install" gallery software on dreamhost; but I don't have the
PHP/SQL experience to customize Gallery. I would do the front-end stuff
only... thx

Erika