[thelist] flash video not displaying

Bob Meetin ontheroad at frii.com
Wed Aug 8 10:53:54 CDT 2007

If someone could verify/deny the problem,  I just added a 30 spot, flash
video to one of my client's sites.  It works fine for me on both my
windows pcs, in ff and in ie.  On his pc, he said the video does not
display.  On my linux pc in FF only the skin/controller displays - this
could be me not having flash/other installed correctly, i don't know.

I would like to know if you can see anything obvious that would fail for
a correctly configured windows pc.  i.e. what i did or local to client:

www.steves-alignment.com/testimonials.php
www.steves-alignment.com/take1.html --> simple version

-bob