[thelist] Website not displaying with 800x600 resolution

Santilal Parbhu santilal at scorpioneng.co.nz
Wed Aug 8 21:47:08 CDT 2007

Hi

I have developed a website www.game-on.co.nz <http://www.game-on.co.nz/> .
Some users have said that it didn't display properly, and I found that the
reason was that they had a screen resolution of 800x600.  By setting to
1024x768, I found that it displayed properly.  I thought that if a page was
too big for the screen scroll bars would appear and you could scroll down.
This didn't happen.  It only seems to occur with IE.  I think I tested with
other browsers some time ago, but I can't remember now - I will have to
re-test.  Any suggestions.

Thanks.

Santilal