[thelist] PHP to Java

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 01:41:09 CDT 2007

hey there

I am working for the company that needs to transfer current PHP application to
Java one, as management decided that they pushed PHP to the limits and that they
need another platform. Long time ago I was playing with Tomcat Servlet/JSP but
now I see many frameworks and servers. Can anyone suggest good/solid
configuration/framework in Java language. Main thing is that is should be fast
and reliable, and easy to manage code-wise. We have a lot of templates and about
2M uniqs per month. I saw that some high trafix sites eg hi5.com are using Java
with '.do' extension anybody know what it might be?

--
Bojan Tesanovic
http://www.classicio.com/