[thelist] more htaccess problems :(

Anthony Baratta anthony at baratta.com
Thu Aug 9 17:33:28 CDT 2007

If you can use the Options +Indexes, then over-rides are "partly" on. If not, you are not allowed to override the options directive.

Plus, being able to file browse the directory let's you see the directory structure from the web perspective and help you track down the issue you are having with indexes.