[thelist] sub-domain???

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Fri Aug 10 10:44:11 CDT 2007

I agree with Jon that subdomains have a perception of being more
permanent (although technically there is no difference.... -- either
can be changed at a whim.)

 From a purely perceptual standpoint, subdomains (IMO) give a sense
of being either a bigger part of the main domain, or even a more
distinct stand-alone section, whereas a subfolder is just another
slash in the address.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com/>

*On Thu, Aug 09, 2007 at 08:47:36AM -0600 Bob Meetin