[thelist] Increase in bot traffic over last 3 months

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 16:33:34 CDT 2007

Paul Bennett wrote:
This is normal for new sites or for sites that are getting higher PR from month
to month.
eg I am working for the company that has high PR site and large amount of pages
Googlebot doesn't stop crawling us, it somehow discovered that site has fast
response times so in webmaster tool there was enabled featured to tell googlebot
to crawl us more often and faster.

P.S. PR is constantly changing it is not calculated per 2 or 3 months like some
people think.

--
Bojan Tesanovic
http://www.classicio.com/