[thelist] dvd grabber- recommendations?

Lightning oktellme at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 21 10:33:23 CDT 2007

Actually. No it is not.

There are a lot of products out there, I can't afford every one. So I asked
recommendations.
Several have "trial versions" or "trial periods" but so far I can't get any
of them to work.

At this point, I don't know if it is me or the genre of software I am
looking at. At this point I am searching the net for any page that will get
me up to speed more quickly. There is probably some basic knowledge I am
missing if EVERY package doesn't work for me.

I'm not going to give money to a company if I can't get their trial package
to work.
Would you?

Laura