[thelist] mysql and CONCAT...

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 05:39:19 CDT 2007

Perfect!
One for the code bank... um, if I had one... ;-p

Cheers!

--
Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz