[thelist] flash movie controls

Birdie bird at koolfish.com
Tue Aug 28 07:23:36 CDT 2007

Hiya,

I have a series of .swf files that are displayed on a website. These are
made by the client with a third party piece of software, not flash. All I
get is a SWF file.

All is fine and dandy with embedding them in the HTML page.

However the client would like them to have playback controls like pause,
play, rewind, etc, just like the control bars on windows media player or
quicktime.

Is that possible when embedding a swf file ? I have googled for parameters
for flash player but have not found anything similar to other media players
that you use in the embed code.

How do I set this ? Tutorials or useful urls would be appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa