[thelist] Site Check Please (Blog)

Dan Stockton prosayist at inbox.com
Tue Aug 28 14:18:50 CDT 2007

Jon Hughes wrote:
> http://www.phazm.com/notes/..  for browser compatibility and overall design.
>

> Thanks,
>

> -          Jon Hughes

Win XP Pro SP2

With no apparent errors, this page is accessible from:

Opera 9.02.8584
Firefox 2.0.0.6
Safari 3.0.1 (522.12.2)
Thunderbird 2.0.0.6 with Thunderbrowse 3.*
Amaya 9.55
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180

6 errors with http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

It's wordpress so you shouldn't have many compatibility problems.

It is my opinion that you should probably populate your 'portfolio',
especially whereas, in answer to the "hiring" question on your contact
page, you request the same from others. You must have something with
"JavaScript rollovers, a framed navigation, and a rotating email graphic".

There's a page title wordpress plugin
(http://elasticdog.com/2004/09/optimal-title/) that will inverse the
order of the title (i.e. will change "Phazm Webdesign - Search Engine
Optimization" to "Search Engine Optimization - Phazm Webdesign") This I
recommend.

-Dan