[thelist] what means .us.com?

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Aug 29 12:32:24 CDT 2007

I agree.  The process went like this, I told the client, "go to dotster
and purchase a domain name."  I offered to help with the process, but
we're on a budget and so the more she could do herself, the better, I
figured.

And she came back with this... and paid twice as much as she would have
for a regular domain.  I had to figure out how she managed to do this
(it was an extra click on the domain name search).

So far, it's been a headache.  And it's only been a week.

I don't understand why dotster is brokering these domains but yeah, I
think we both feel gypped.  We'll end up purchasing a regular .com too, now.

Erika