[thelist] [Spam] ASP tutorial suggestions

Chris Dempsey evolt at cubeit.co.uk
Fri Aug 31 03:22:24 CDT 2007

Not exactly a tutorial but I've found this handy a couple of times:

ASP / PHP Cross Reference
http://www.design215.com/toolbox/asp.php

I did the opposite to you, went from 5 years ASP development to almost
exclusively PHP overnight.  I don't get much time to sit down and go through
tutorials or read books cover to cover so I tend to look for example scripts
that do something close to what I need in Google.

Tizag has examples of all the basic functions
http://www.tizag.com/aspTutorial/

As does W3Schools
http://www.w3schools.com/asp/default.asp

HTH