[thelist] ASP tutorial suggestions

Molly Magai mollymagai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 23:11:16 CDT 2007

I'm an ASP programmer making a transition to PHP. When I got started
learning ASP I was given the O'Reilly books ASP in a Nutshell and VBScript
in a Nutshell. I would recommend these books - they are fairly
comprehensive, and they point out what does NOT work. I always found them
more useful than online resources - unlike for PHP.

Molly

--
Molly Magai
http://mollymagai.com