[thelist] legal contract signature online? (USA)

Darrell King darrellgking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 07:21:36 CDT 2007

Since the value of the signature would presumably be its validity as legally
binding in court, wouldn't it be logical to ask a lawyer - or even several
lawyers? Are you sure you want to present our opinions to your client as the
authority on the subject? You research should be billable, of course, so all
you lose is a little time...

--
Darrell G. King
DarrellGKing at gmail.com