[thelist] enhancing javascript skills

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Tue Sep 11 07:57:43 CDT 2007

+1 on Joost's +1 of Paul's +1 of David's recommendation...

...with a caveat.

That book is _great_ for teaching you how to use JavaScript to
manipulate the HTML structure of a web page, but it is very focused
on that, which is only a subset of JavaScript.  For example, it says
next to nothing on how to deal with cookies.

That being said, it will help you lay a solid foundation, and you can
pick up the missing bits later.

Stephen