[thelist] images in pdf

Jason Duerr jason at dropkickdesign.com
Wed Sep 19 10:44:27 CDT 2007

Not sure if you have Acrobat, but this functionality is built in there. The
current version has it at
Advanced > Document Processing > Export All Images

The resulting dialog give you the option to specify what file format and
compression options you'd like to use. You can export any raster images, but
not vector objects. (Vector objects can be grabbed by opening the file in
Illustrator.)

--
Jason Duerr, Principal
DROPKICK - http://dropkickdesign.com/