[thelist] Presentation software Windows?

Roberto Gorjão roberto at castelosnoar.com
Wed Sep 26 04:11:07 CDT 2007

Impress --http://www.openoffice.org/product/impress.html -- is
definitely your best option for several reasons:

   1. It is quite sophisticated and filled with more than enough features;
   2. it is a standard format, so new versions of Microsoft Power Point
      should be able to open it;
   3. it is able to save both in its own format and in .ppt, the Power
      Point format, so you'll be able to exchange it with Microsoft only
      users;
   4. the application exists in portable version --
      http://portableapps.com --, so you'll be able to carry it on a pen
      and perform changes on your work wherever you go.

Roberto