[thelist] ASP.NET gig available (was RE: ASP.NET Calendar: prev/next month posts back, hides calendar)

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Mon Oct 8 12:33:08 CDT 2007

> Third thought, do you have access to the click events for the Prev /
> Next links? Maybe you can over-ride them and make what you want work
> that way?

Nope.

Looks like the Next/Prev event is *completely* different from the
OnSelectionChanged event.

I'm tired of messing with it. I was really hoping .NET was going to be
everything the client hoped for, but I could have been done with this
entire project two months ago in classic ASP. This popup calendar alone
has cost me three weeks of unproductive time, and at the present rate
I've got months of work left on the project.

And of course, the javascript popup calendar I've used for years doesn't
behave the same way when it's in the edit code of a gridview, so I'm
screwed there, too.

Seriously, if any of you .NET gurus want a pretty good paying gig, ping
me offline. I'm done, but the project isn't.

joel