[thelist] SQL user-defined order

Matt Slocum matt.slocum at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 11:44:49 CDT 2007

I'm actually doing a lot of DOM scripting already. When the user
rearranges the list in the browser I need the changes saved in the
database. There probably won't be more than 50 records, but my
personality wants to do it efficiently.

Also, I'm using AJAX to submit the new arrangement every time there is
a change. So if the user completely rearranges even 50 items, it will
go through all the work for each change.

Matt

--
Matt Slocum
864.270.9895