[thelist] Rusty PHP questions...

Huup Offermans hpls at ilimburg.nl
Mon Oct 15 13:47:34 CDT 2007

Could you please send your replies directly to
<thelist at lists.evolt.org>, just like everybody else does, instead of
using this address for a CC? My e-mailfilters look at the From-
address to decide where messages go to, and I don't think you want to
end up in the trash.....
Or am I the only one to have this problem?

Huup Offermans