[thelist] Form submit to iframe

kasimir-k kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 03:41:35 CDT 2007

soniethomas at gmail.com scribeva in 17/10/2007 4:10:
> I tried setting the target through javascript to the name of the new form,
> the form object etc.. Whatever I do, the submit opens up a new browser window.

Set the form's target attribute to the name of the iframe you want to
submit it to.

And please, when starting a new thread on a list like this, please
create a new mail instead of just replying to a random mail (to enable
single byte needs energy to move around, and you sent ten thousand
unnecessary ones... In this time and age every bit counts ;-)

.k