[thelist] best practices on video in web pages

Roberto Gorjão roberto at castelosnoar.com
Wed Oct 17 13:17:20 CDT 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to write a sort of technical manual, to this organization of
which I'm a member, about best use and integration of video in web
pages... I wonder if someone has good references/bookmarks to point me
to about this subject.

I'm specially interested in references that:

   * describe the chronological evolution of the video use on the web;
   * discuss formats and its advantages/disadvantages;
   * discuss best practices, both from the coder's and the user's point
     of view (including usability and accessibility);

Thanks in advance to all!

Roberto