[thelist] Good Mid-Range CMS Options?

Tim Palac tymartist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:01:45 CDT 2007

Adam,

Thanks for the suggestion!  That's actually my second favorite of the one's
we have in the running, but my superiors weren't impressed with the amount
of back-end integration it offered in terms of login, search, blogs, and
integrating with our AMS.  If you have a story to contradict this, I'd love
to hear it because Cascade is definitely a great tool.

Thanks
Tim