[thelist] root email problem/cpanel

Brian Cummiskey brian at hondaswap.com
Mon Oct 22 15:17:28 CDT 2007

In cpanel, i have my site's account listed as "hscom" on my server, sv02.

after browsing around in WHM the other day, i noticed i had 145,000
emails addressed to this account as hscom at sv02.XXXXXX.com

pretty much all of them were bounce emails.  i was able to get in via
HORDE and using IMAP.  it is NOT a pop account and was never created.
somehow the system seems to send from this (forum registration emails,
and such)

is there a way to blackhole this address so i don't have to worry about
clearing it out from time to time?