[thelist] Why do we say what we say?

Tigdh Glesain tigdh at tigdh.com
Wed Oct 24 23:48:59 CDT 2007

Jon,

Best,

T A G
e: tigdh at tigdh.com
m: 0434 249 753 (int) +61434 249 753
p: (03) 6334 2631 (int) +61 3 6334 2631

On 25/10/2007, at 1:38 PM, Jon Hughes wrote:

I am compiling a list of things that web designer/developers often say,
without actually knowing the reason(s) why.

A couple of examples are having a space before the forward slash for
singleton tags (<br /> instead of <br/>) and having your CSS included
above
your scripts.

I'm mostly looking for things that wouldn't show up in a validator, but
still have a reason for being that way.

Anyone have anything else? (or an answer to the <br/> thing? I have
no idea,
to be honest.)

-          Jon

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/