[thelist] Conditional Statements -- any downside?

Rebekah Murphy bekahmurphy at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 09:47:39 CDT 2007

As the issue came up in July, the particulars are a bit fuzzy. I believe the
issue was Safari refusing to read a CSS class applied to an image tag when
there was no space between the closing quote of the source attribute and the
closing slash of the tag. This was on Mac OS X using whatever version of
Safari was most recent in late July of this year.

-Bekah