[thelist] GNU / GPL

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Fri Oct 26 10:32:03 CDT 2007

> At risk of agreeing with Shawn (Hi Shawn!) I think this is an "it
> depends" situation.

hey, my job as straight man is to make an emphatic statement which you
can provisionally disagree with - as long as the punch line is worth it
. . .

> banjos, and Chapman sticks.

. . . but the punch line shouldn't have come in the middle like that; it
diminishes the humorous impact somewhat

> lumping them together may cause little harm or may
> cause great harm.

ah, yes; as always, good points, cap'n ron, and I suspect it's the
underlying (or is it overarching?) theme of the article Shawn linked

joel