[thelist] Miva Merchant?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Oct 31 06:11:41 CDT 2007

> Good Day All,
>
> I have a client that I am going to be using Miva Merchant shopping cart.
> What are you thoughts on the product? Also I understand that it has
> a good size learning curve, and it is not at all easy to set up.
>
> What has been your experience with it, Pls good and bad.
>
> Steven

What version?  If it is Miva 5, it is not that hard to setup once
installed.  Going with a host with extensive experience in Merchant,
like Cybrhost.com, can make a world of difference.

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"