[thelist] spammers - perpetrators

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Wed Oct 31 14:58:15 CDT 2007

I have a spammer faking identity and emailing me crap like:

	From: Neophytos Neophytos
	Email: IacovosFewrte64 at gawab.com
	Subject: Neophytos
	Website: http://fast-food.ophyu.com
	Problem:

	Request details:
	very well made it .All information on this site is represented

The form that I used to use to collect feedback doesn't even look like
that any more.  I changed some of the line words (Website is not there),
so I don't know where this one is coming from.

With a second problem a couple times I've found some spam entries in the
login, email or name fields of a table.  The program that folks use to
register both checks for garbage like: http, www, angelfire, porn,
common nasty words and will reject submissions.  I also include a simple
math question.

Suggestions?

--
Bob