[thelist] looking for reliable MS IIS host with good support

Meredith Tupper meredith at pintsize.com
Fri Nov 2 14:01:18 CDT 2007

ISO solid hosting company for a site which requires IIS / ASP, and I
need to move the Thawte certificate along with it.  The current host
has been through a lot of downtime lately and my client can't afford
more mistakes, so I'm looking for good support, experienced with
security certs and ready to make this transition as easy as possible.

Any suggestions will be met with a grateful toast in your general
direction.