[thelist] CMS and Hosting

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Nov 7 10:08:16 CST 2007

If you are interested in WordPress at all (it's primarily a blog
platform, but is more and more becoming a generalized CMS), here is a
multi-blog alternative to WordPress MU.  It is my own design and
seems to be growing in popularity. :)

<http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/2006/10/wordpress-multiblog>

Note: I'm going to release version 2.0 within the next couple days.

Stephen